It has been almost one moth since I sat down to crank out a new B&B, I thought with all the new product announcements I would let the noise settle down before I tossed in my voice.
Bits and Bytes:
- Apple’s iPhone is a hit! Millions pre-ordered and sold
- Apple Stock crests $700/share
- Samsung now suing Apple over iPhone
- Microsoft going after Google over Motorola Patents
- Blackerry outlook and optimism dulled among RIM followers
- HP to get back in smartphone business
- Adobe Social surfaces to muted response
- Apple updates iOS 6 and iCloud
Opps, Sorry I blanked out mid-post.
Bits and Bytes (continued…)
- Apple demanding over $700 more from Samsung
- Twitter: You can download all of your old tweets.
- Hacker says he has already jailbroken iPhone 5
- Facebook serious about Search and challenging Google
- Yahoo also serious about refocusing on Search
- Its official: Apple and Samsung fans really do hate each other
- Pyramid found on Mars