I have been having a whole series of technical issues and have come to the conclusion that none of this stuff really works and we cannot rely on any of it as being worth a damn! It always seems to be something like our mothers warned “if it’s not one thing, it’s another!”
Well I am sick and tired of it!! There is no reason for us to put up with the shoddy programming that maquerades as development these days. Its not just the small companies with limited staff and tiny budgets but it can be the deep pocket major players like Apple and others that have lead us down the path to the point. Enough of my rant lets get to Bits & Bytes.
- Judge in Apple/Samsung tussle gets frustrated and short tempered
- Testimony wraps up
- Apple iCloud having issues but Apple’s not talking.
- New Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptop is a definate winner
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 rumors picking up steam
- Apple stock tops $600 Billion Market new record high
- Potential Best Buy buyers trying to figure out how to make it work
- Nexus 7 tablets finally creeping onto the market
- Steve Job’s property stolen, iPad returned by party clown
- And so it begins: Google/Motorola files patent suit against Apple
- Windows RT tablets looking at possible $300 price tag
- Facebook investors cashing out and selling short, stock drops
- Twitter planning to choke off apps it doesn’t approve of.
- OnLive rumored to be laying off staff and shutting down
- Round 2: HP getting back into consumer tablet market
- Apple stock rises on the strength of new iPhone rumors
- Black Samsung Galaxy S III due in October
- Yahoo to consider becoming An iPhone-Only Company