Well here we are at another Fri. 13th. If you are a Templar that may mean much but the generally superstitious just need be careful and avoid black cats or walking under ladders or breaking mirrors.
There was much tech news this past week most of which we have summarized into news briefs and bullet items we call Bits and Bytes.
Bits and Bytes:
- Hack of Yahoo reveals 500,000 User names and Passwords
- Android Jelly Bean to be followed by Candy Cane
- Micrsoft on massive buying spree
- AT&T about to block stolen phone usage
- DNS Changer was not as destructive as first thought
- Yahoo and Facebook settle patent fight.
- Microsoft planning to open 44 retail stores
- Google Nexus 7′s on the way
- Digg gets sold for pennies
- Sony Xperia smartphones looking pretty good
- Apple reports 20 million iPad shipped in Q3
- Runor: August 7 iPhone launch.
- Nvidia and Android forums hacked for passwords
- Vizio now US’s largest TV manufacturer
MORE TO COME…