For Google fans/fanatics it has been a very good week in a couple of interesting ways. For Facebook fans/folks and investors this was a week that was a roller coaster ride, both financially and emotionally once you get past the haters
To use the age-old Mafia idiom, “it is what it is!”
In totally other doings around cyberspace and the technosphere...
- S.F. Jury finds Google did not infringe Oracle’s patents.
- Apple responds tp DoJ Antitrust lawsuit: “Flawed & Absurd”
- Many critics laud and applaud Samsung’s Galaxy S III
- Some pundits drool over Nokia’s Window’s Smartphone & HTC One
- Kodak shares falling after adverse patent ruling
- Countless Apple iPhone 5 rumors coming in hot and heavy
- Ultrabooks again hot and very much in demand, but still pricey!
- With Motorola Mobility in pocket Google is a major hardware co.
- Welcome “National Small Business Week”
- Calif. mulling over Bill requiring Permission to Collect, Analyze DNA
- Consumer Reports seen hyping up Nokia Lumia 900
- Google snaps up Mike & Maaike (X-Box designer)
- Cable companies unite to offer 50,000 WiFi hotspots
- Google Chrome browser zooms past Internet Explorer
- Google Granted 4 New Patents for Project Glass
- Lenovo X1 Carbon: Worthy competitor to MacBook Pro
- AMD Trinity proccessor ready to take on Ultrabook market
- Apple testing 3.95″ & 16:9 display for iPhone 5
- iPad causing tablet market to grow 10X faster than notebooks
- T-Mobile CEO talking up layoffs, iPhone, mergers
- Microsoft going “So.cl”
- 40,000 Orthodox Jews Protest the Internet in NYC
- Samsung & Apple Talks Fail To reach settlement: Next Stop – Trial!
- News stinks! $320M of Cheese Destroyed in Italian Earthquake
- Man arrested: Making Shotgun Disguised as Super Soaker
- Rovi and Nuance beat Siri to television UI
- Google given mere weeks to fix antitrust issues
- Dell facing serious issues: Decides to conitue with Tablets
- Some leading App moving to subscription format
MORE TO COME…