The Archos Story is if anything heartbreaking. in the mid 90′s their Audio Jukebox was early in the MP3 revolution before even Apple’s iPod.
However, they could not manage to serve up a hit product, nor could they grab off a share of that newly emerging market. Now the current tablet revolution has exploded and presents wholly new tremendous opportunities for innovative agile companies that can make things happen.
Archos’ new 101 G9 tablet is another Archos longshot across the bow of Apple and Android. It claims to be the “Fastest Tablet on Earth”
* Dual core processor running up to 1.5GHz
* Android 3.2 Honeycomb
* Google’s suite of Android Applications
* 10 inch Multitouch capacitive screen (1280 x 800 resolution)
* Forward Facing 720p Video Camera
* Storage Options From 16GB to 250GB
* HDMI output connection for large screen TV
* WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR connectivity