I was among those that thought the iPhone design was IT. Obviously all of the companies that started imitating it thought so to. But my design muse always whisper in my ear that Smartphones could be better. When I saw the Motorola Droid X2 at first I thought it came closer to my tastes even though it looks very similar to the first Motorola Droid. But as with Apple second editions set the pace Motorola has a hit.
- 5.4 oz weight
- It is slim and light
- Speedy 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor
- Verizon’s First Dual-Core Smartphone
- higher-resolution 4.3-inch 960×540 screen
- 8-megapixel camera
- 720p video recording
- Four buttons across the bottom
- No front-facing camera for videoconferencing
- No Verizon 4G LTE network
- Android 2.2 soon to be 2.3
- Needs Android Honeycomb 3.1.
- Plastic Styling